Friends - Castle Empire Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Uplay not avail.
Techincal Difficluties - Can't Play I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 9:36 pm by Admin

» Techincal Difficluties - Can't Play
Techincal Difficluties - Can't Play I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:07 pm by Admin

» Read Me: Important for New Members...
Techincal Difficluties - Can't Play I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 4:41 am by Kiss_The_Rain

» Getting to know you
Techincal Difficluties - Can't Play I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 5:32 pm by Admin

» FRIENDS About Us, our Guidelines and Purpose
Techincal Difficluties - Can't Play I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:06 am by Lora

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Techincal Difficluties - Can't Play

4 posters

Go down

Techincal Difficluties - Can't Play Empty Follow Up

Post  Lord_Bellington Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:46 pm

I am currently working with Firefox support regarding this issue as it seems to also be causing other problems with ads on sites.

The other issue may or may not be related to the issue with Settlers but we are in the process of trying to fix it.

Settlers support's ideas were exhausted and they recommend that I try a different browser. I used Firefox and have also used Chrome, Chrome has no issues with anything.

I can play Settlers with Chrome but am holding out to resolve the issues with Firefox.

I may be online here and there with Chrome, but not as often. I will be sure to say hi to the guild when I login from time to time. Smile

Lord_Bellington

Back to top Go down

Techincal Difficluties - Can't Play Empty settlers down

Post  The_Brick Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:29 pm

As of yesterday (after maintenance) TSO had problems loading, ended up getting zone error.
all the European servers are down as well as the US!
BB's update is it should be fixed within the next 4 hours.
cheers
Brick

The_Brick

Back to top Go down

Techincal Difficluties - Can't Play Empty Is the game down?

Post  starrgazer905 Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:00 pm

I just joined here and noticed not many people use it. But, just in case..I have been trying to login to the game for over 3 hours. On clicking to login I get an error message..sorry an error has occurred, please refresh the page and try again. I have not only done this several dozen times, but also tried another browser and restarted my computer. I didnt want people to think I have run off...so I decided to post here in case someone happens to be looking. I cannot contact support since I have to be logged in..which I cant.

starrgazer905

Back to top Go down

Techincal Difficluties - Can't Play Empty hi

Post  Admin Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:07 pm

starrgazer905 wrote:I just joined here and noticed not many people use it. But, just in case..I have been trying to login to the game for over 3 hours. On clicking to login I get an error message..sorry an error has occurred, please refresh the page and try again. I have not only done this several dozen times, but also tried another browser and restarted my computer. I didnt want people to think I have run off...so I decided to post here in case someone happens to be looking. I cannot contact support since I have to be logged in..which I cant.

the game was down for maintance but is up and running now. you can contacted them using Facebook, they have site on there.

Admin
Admin

https://friends-castleempire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Techincal Difficluties - Can't Play Empty Re: Techincal Difficluties - Can't Play

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum